1.2.3.4,
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- eating porridge.
- busy copying spelling from my friends.
- watching doraemon.
- jumping around.
- taking the school bus.
5 things on my to-do list today:
- doing out my ppt.
- talk to him.
- eat my meals.
- do up my tutor's list.
- teach tuition later.
5 snacks I enjoy:
- strawberry pocky
- cheesecake
- brownie with ice cream
- sweets
- cookies
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- travel round the world.
- donate.
- build my dream house.
- buy my sports car.
- buy a fairy godmother.
5 of my bad habits:
- stubborn.
- easily jealous.
- getting angry easily
- can’t stop eating .
- fickled minded
5 places I have lived in:
- amk
- hougan green
5 jobs I’ve had:
- macdonald
- kfc
- metro - giordano
- xbox promoter
- toa payoh polyclinic
5 words that i like:
- missing you so much now
5 shows i enjoy:
- a walk to remember
- titanic
- gong
- promise made to you
- 肥田
this is just so random. i just did it for fun.
___________________
you sucks.
just that i dont tell you straight in your face