hello, this is sharmaine.
Disclaimer
As stated,this is sharmaine
& i believe in - if its yours to start with, it'll eventually be yours in the end.
& another matter of fact is that if you dont like my blog posts, just leave =)
Navigations

Blog Links When You Say Nothing At All. Credits
smileberries
Sharmaine.
02 october 1990

nineteen years old

Republic Polytechnic

School Of Hospitality

Diploma In Customer Relationship & Service Management

Tagboard

Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


Written at Friday, August 1, 2008 | back to top

Thanks for accompanying me talk the whole night.Hahas.
Was nonsense but then it is just scary la, hahs.
Anyway, thanks again ** .
As usual you knew it that I would be scared.
Was waiting for someone to call me actually then when I was hiding below my blanket, my phone rang. Lol imagine the happiness when my hp rang.
Anyway I not going to school, skipping culture. =)
_________________________________________________

Why cant you be the one who is always there for me when I need encouragement
Why cant you be the one who will care for me whenever I feel scared.
Everything you do, you have a reason,
Hence its never your fault.
You compare me and her, but you only list out all her good points and all my bad points.
Then what about her bad points and my good points?
All you know is to say hurtful words to me that I’ll forever remember.
You are happily sleeping at home while I am always thinking about what you’ve said to me.
I am the one tolerating all these while you sleep happily
Have you ever thought about my feelings anot.
No matter how I tell you that I don’t like it this way, you still do it.
What is the diff between you and my friends?
Take it that I’ll be alright after awhile and then you just cont making me angry.



E55C



yi jun