my enterprise grade for yest : C
expected a D or a C.
team comment:
Only half the team was doing the PDT and worksheet questions. I am thankful that you were diligent despite of uncooperative team mates you had. There were some coverage on theories of performance evaluation eg. definition, type, objectives and factors affecting outcome of evaluation. However, the team members were not able to explain the types of appraisal system well. Please ensure you know how to answer questions regarding what you have put in the slides. Please don't read from your laptop like a news reader. Use your own words instead.
individual comment:
I am glad to know that you realised that you were not studying and were distracted doing other things. If you do not want to study like this week by watching videos/msn/busy calculating your grades, I wonder why are you present in class? Don't waste your time and youth away. You only live once. As I have mentioned in class, it is harder to score in later semesters as the scope is tougher. Nevertheless, I am sure that if you pull yourself together and focus, you will do well in your study.
since she wonders why i am in class. then fine, next week i will not be present. but by doing this, am i making her happy cos she also doenst want to see me and i am fulfilling her wish.
SOH consists of enterprise skills, seriously afraid tha she might take us next sem or even next 2 years. this is bad.
_______________
i didnt expect the answer that you gave me.
it was painful but no choice.
since its already like this, then okay.
i'll go on myself.
fucking bad mood today.
the enterprise gardes plus your freaking answer.
everything is so not correct.
go on, go on hurting me.