
Xingyu: aim high keep urself busy wont anyhow think .
i last time nth to do at home , then always think rubbish 1
Me: lol. Ur rubbish means ?
Xingyu: i still go think, what happen to me if i die. Where will I go?
Me: lol. Lmao.
You even more idiot than me la. Hahahahha
Xingyu: keep urself busy then wont think so stupid.
Tear for what sia.
Scared the world end meh?
UFO invade us arh? (LOL)
Me: omg I cnt stop laughing. I will post this in my blog sia.
Xingyu: GOT LARH. Of coz gt UFO lor, its proven by me.
Me: siao UFO come out from where sia. U tell me la.
Xingyu: come from other planet outside the solar system.
they sometimes will kidnap humans to study them, then brainwash them and put them back. (walao eh. look at what he said!)
Me: OMG. LMAO. LMAO. U don’t make me laugh la. Aiyo.
Xingyu: Wahlao. I serious larh, got this kind of thing one.
Me: okay then you tell me which country lol?
Xingyu: not which country. Is happening everywhere around earth.
Me: oh so will they kidnap you?
Xingyu: scientist gt study before. Got logic de.
MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I FLY IN THE SKIES, I WILL SEE SMTH FAR AWAY LIKE A UFO. Im serious. I got even think of nest time when I am a RSAF pilot, if I meet things like this how? The officer order me to shoot the thing down, what will I do?
Me: OMG. if ur officer ask u to shoot me cos im too cute, will u?
Xingyu: i wont, coz u are nv too cute (WTH la.)
Me: I said IF la.
Xingyu: I wont shoot you. UFO invade earth leh,it may end the earth.
Me: u and ur theory. lols. u wun shoot me cos i can give birth to kids as cute as me rite ?
Xingyu: no...because using missle to end human life is too wasteful. kill 1 human, no nid sent out a fighter jet to do it. Can use a gun.
What he meant here was that no need waste missle toshootme. gun can liao. idiot.
Blah blah blah. All nonsense. Then back to interesting part.
Xingyu: But I really gt think before, what if one day I really happen lor. You wont need to care coz you are studying at RP but maybe im in RSAF le, then I need to go shoot them.
Me: u shoot, they die, also not u die. U also no need care mah.
XingYu: shoot UFO leh. scarly their technology more advance than me. Shoot me back how?
Me: Oh yah. Then I think u better not be pilot larh.
Xingyu: I think I will not shoot them. Bluff my officer say I stomach-ache.
Or bluff them say cannot lock on target or smth. So scary who dare shoot them sia.
I started to wonder if he is really xingyu. Cos sound so …
So I asked him if he is really xingyu.
& ….
Xingyu: no larh. Actually im UFO. HOHOHOHOHO. Brainwash you later.
i seriously find it so super funny, thts why im online till this time to post this. well, im happier now. thanks future pilot. =)