Disclaimer

As stated,this is sharmaine
& i believe in - if its yours to start with, it'll eventually be yours in the end.
& another matter of fact is that if you dont like my blog posts, just leave =)

well, life has its ups & downs.
Im going to smile even if it takes me a lot of effort to.
Fake smile is not easy because deep inside, its hurting.
I asked myself this – he also don’t give it a damn and hes not suffering so why shd i?
And yes why shd I ?
Alright this would be the last emo-ed post,
Hopefully it would be.
Thank you people. W15f is great.
With people like yanting, justin, xy, melvin, liying, pris, eric. Sry if I missed out anyone.
You guys really make my day. =)
I hope it’ll last till the very end.
& yes I will smile like I used to.
No point being unhappy right?
What do you get out of it? Nth but hurt.
Well. Hong Kong shows can keep me entertained.
& I will keep watching it, to distract myself.
Well, German class tmr, and my work is still not completed yet.
Till now I can only say greetings in german well.
Shit man, I ought to work harder, next wld be French.
French is a must to learn, I love French.
I’ll work hard, be it RP PBL, German class, kickboxing class or whatsoever.
I’ll do my best.